HR Department Setup and Manuals
People are the most important asset of any organization and the Human Resources (HR) department plays a strategic role in managing people and the workplace culture and environment. The HR department plays a backbone role in the overall company direction and the accomplishment of its goals and objectives.
In such a competitive and challenging environment successful companies need to be adaptive, quick to change direction and customer-centered. The effectiveness of the HR department is crucial to business success to manage the performance development, career succession planning and employee development. The HR department assists the organization to develop the culture in which employees have the competency and commitment to serve customers well.
Enrich Talent helps you to set up the HR department from the scratch to play a strategic, operational and administrative role in the organization.
An overview to setup HR department:
· Review the current practices/policies (if any)
· Audit all HR activities that are performed including formats
· Understand the organization, organization structure, organization systems, and organization politics/influential people
· Understand the organization/individual roles, the organization/positions, the individual job descriptions, understand the job/ job specifications etc
· Discuss the values/beliefs with senior management and the need for HR department
· Review mission, vision, corporate objectives, corporate strategies, etc
· Prioritize functions and activities based on organization requirement
· Set HR department objective and strategies
· Draft on organization / structure
· Draft on Recruitment / Selection Procedure /PROCESS.
· Draft and design all HR functions processes and structures from recruitment to exit management
· Analyze compa-ratio to review internal and external equity. Develop salary structure, staff ranking and pay grades.
· Develop Reward management program.
· Develop training and development programs by using ADDIE process.
· Setup of health, safety and security program and process.
· Develop HRIS system
· Write the HR policies and procedure manual
· Write employee handbook and induction presentations
· Write the HR department manual
· Design and develop all the manual, forms and processes as per the int’l HR and ISO standards